Specialized's Air Tool Sport Floor Pump boasts all-steel construction, durable internals, a long hose, a sturdy handle and a three-sided base for easy pumping and excellent stability. You also get Specialized's SwitchHitter head that automatically adapts to fit Presta and Schrader valves, and an easy-to-read, 2-inch gauge to make dialing in the right pressure a breeze.
Air Force Tier One floor pump Features: - Ergonomic Polymer Handle - 2" Analog Pressure Gauge (PSI/BAR) - Simple Valve Head (Presta/Schrader) - Integrated Hose Keeper - Steel Pump Barrel and Thermo Carbon Base Specs: - Color: Black w/ White Graphics - Capacity: 160 PSI - Weight: 998 Grams - Height: 25 1/4"
Air Force Tier Two floor pump - Ergonomic Handle - 2.5" Analog Pressure Gauge (PSI/BAR) - Simple Valve Smart Head (Presta/Schrader) - All Metal Barrel and Base - Integrated Hose Keeper - 28 1/2" Pump Height
The Sport Floor Drive floor pump features a steel barrel and piston with a tough composite matrix base for years of reliable use. Its oversized 3.5-inch gauge makes reading the pressure a breeze. - Extra-long, high-strength hose with composite matrix couplers - Durable, painted finish with varnished wood handle - Standard height - 220 psi max
Lezyne's Macro Floor Drive Pump is an outstanding value. It features a durable steel barrel and piston, along with an ergonomic, sleek composite matrix handle and base. - Effortless Inflation design - Precision gauge - Extra-long hose - Ultra-rigid construction doesn’t flex during use - Max pressure: 220psi / 15.1 bar
$64.99 - $69.99
Durable machined aluminum base (composite matrix on Tall) with a steel barrel and piston. Large 2.5 inch gauge. Extra long, high-strength hose with composite matrix couplers. Painted finish with varnished wood handle. ABS1 Pro equipped. - Max: 220psi | 11bar
Back by popular demand, the Air Tool MTB Floor Pump is better than ever. Designed for low pressure, high volume tires, it provides precise pressure to ensure that your tires are set up for whatever the trail throws at you. - Oversized 3" (76mm) gauge has 0-40 PSI range for maximum resolution when filling large tires. - Massive 508cc volume aluminum barrel pushes enough air to seat tubeless tires. - Ergonomic Wing handle with pressure relief valve. - Auto selecting SwitchHitter II technology. - Includes spare rubber seal for head. - Max pressure: 40 PSI (2.7bar) - Volume-per-stroke: 508cc
Topeak's Joe Blow Max HP quickly inflates tires with a durable steel barrel, a sturdy composite base, a padded handle, and a tight-sealing TwinHead that fits Presta, Schrader and even Dunlop valves. You'll also appreciate the extra-long hose and big, easy-to-read gauge.
Gear up with the CK-6 Combo Kit, featuring the Serfas FP-35 Floor Pump & compact Mini Pump. It's the perfect starter kit for inflating your tires and changing flats on the road. Includes: - FP-35 Floor Pump - Mini Pump - 6 Piece Mini Tool - 2 Tire Levers - Medium Saddle Bag - Ballistic Nylon Bottle Cage
Sunlite's Model D Floor Pump has a 16-inch tall steel barrel for easy inflation and a sturdy base. The easy-to-use thumblock head fits all of your Schrader valve tubes.
Sunlite's Air Surge Comp Lite Floor Pump features a high-flow aluminum barrel, an ergonomic rubber handle, an easy to read gauge and a sturdy base. It fits both Presta and Schrader valves.
- 21" high flow composite barrel floor pump - Schrader valve head with included Presta adapter - Type: Floor - Head Type: PV/SV - Max PSI: 120psi - Length: 21" - Barrel Material: Composite
The ultimate travel floor pump. Compact, lay-flat design maximizes efficiency and portability. Durable and lightweight CNC machined aluminum construction. Felt-lined canvas bag protects pump during transport. Durable, anodized high-polish finish with a compact 1.5-inch gauge. ABS Flip-Thread Chuck equipped with Speed Chuck adapter. Features - Compact, flat laying design - CNC machined aluminum construction - Durable anodized high-gloss finish - Compact 1.5-inch gauge (160 psi / 11 bar) - ABS Flip-Thread chuck. - Canvas bag included Specs - Weight: 0.84kg | 1.85lbs - Max: 160psi | 11bar - Size: 50.8 x 19 x 60cm
Easy to use, powerful, durable and economical, Park Tool's PFP-8 Home Mechanic's Floor Pump has a place in every garage and home bike shop and is perfect to take along to cycling events, too! It inflates like a champ thanks to its sturdy steel barrel, tough handle, composite thumblock head that fits Presta and Schrader valves, sturdy steel base, long hose and extra-large, easy-to-read gauge.
Thanks to its smaller-diameter barrel, with Specialized's Air Tool HP Floor Pump it's easier than ever to inflate high-pressure tires. It also features Specialized's SwitchHitter head that works with Presta and Schrader valves, quality steel construction for excellent durability, and a three-sided base for superb stability. Plus, you'll love the comfortable, wide handle, easy-to-read oversize gauge and the nice, long hose.
- 22" high flow steel barrelled floor pump - Presta/Schrader auto select head - Ball needle and inflator adapters included - 2" EZ Read gauge - 160psi maximum
- Tall 26" floor pump requires less bending over and features a 2.5" easy to read gauge - Steel barrel and base with plastic gripped foot pad - Autohead fits Schrader or Presta valves
- Alloy floor pump with steel anti-slip foot pad - 1-1/4" barrel diameter and 24" chamber height quickly inflates road and MTB tires - Includes plastic tips and sport needle accessories - Compatible with Schrader and Presta valves - Large easy to read 4" gauge - Max PSI: 160
• Large gauge • 160 psi (11 bar) • Dual head fits Presta and Schrader valves
- Mid-volume steel barrel and piston with composite matrix base - Precision 3.5-inch gauge (100 psi / 6.89 bar) - Extra long, high-strength hose - Varnished wood handle - ABS1 Pro with Presta/Schrader valve chuck
• High-flow steel barrel • 160 PSI high pressure pump • Sturdy base and Ergonomic T- handle • Schrader valve w/ thumblock & presta adapter • EZ Read gauge
Quickly and easily seats the bead for tubeless tires with the massive air quantity and pressure provided by the Air Force One air canister! Features: - SEATS THE BEAD FOR TUBELESS TIRES - Replaces Need For Air Compressor - Portable & Easy To Use - Works With All Tubeless Tires - Inflates With Floor Pump To A Max PSI Of 160 - Blow Off Valve Protects Canister From Over Inflation - Dual Valve Head Fits Presta & Schrader Valves Specs: - Capacity: 160PSI - Weight: 2,313g - Height: 20.25in
Air Force Tier Three floor pump - Premium Rubber Overmolded Ergonomic Handle - Top Mounted 2.5" Analog Pressure Gauge (PSI/BAR) - Larger More Stable Pump Base - Simple Valve Head (Presta/Schrader) - Integrated Hose Keeper - All Metal Barrel and Pump Base - 28 1/2" Pump Height
Sunlite's Model W Floor Pump has a 20-inch tall steel barrel for easy inflation. For easy transport and storage, the base features folding feet. The easy-to-use thumblock head fits all of your Schrader valve tubes.
- High-flow steel barrel - 160 PSI high-pressure pump - Sturdy base, ergonomic T handle, long hose - Thumblock head for Schrader valves with Presta-valve adapter
- 22" high flow steel barreled floor pump - 2.5" EZ Read gauge - Schrader valve head with included Presta adapter - 160psi maximum - Type: Floor - Length: 22" - Barrel Material: Steel
- Black anodized alloy barreled floor pump with integrated analog gauge - Composite handle and wide base make for a stable pumping platform - Reversible head is compatible with Presta and Schrader valves - Includes ball inflation accessories - Max PSI: 160psi
Featuring a foot activated high pressure / high volume switch. Details - Foot activated high pressure / high volume switch - Lightweight alloy base for stability - Corrosion resistant aluminum body and base - Smart head: presta & schrader ready - Hidden needle adapter & plastic valve adapter - 160 psi / 11 bar - Bar / psi analog gauge Specs - Pressure: 160psi / 11 bar - Warranty: 5 years
Page 1 of 1