Beautiful and realistic flower adds a feminine touch to any ride.
• Forged aluminum construction • Center mount design
TYR's Crossblade fins are a great all-around training fin. By combining the best of a short blade fin for tempo work and a long blade fin for building power, you get the best of both worlds with one set of fins.
Featuring All-city's pup mascot Baroo and celebrating all four-legged trail buddies! These are made in the USA by Falls Creek Outfitters and are perfect for your backpack, jean vest, or frame packs. - Size: 2 x 2.5-inches
Molded with Polycarbonate and Silicone rubber. Mounts to bike frame with rubber oring or use braze ons on bike. The 2 elastic bands will hold a phone, energy bar, pump, or sunglasses.
TYR's Burner EBP Fins are a great training tool for building strength while maintaining a high cadence kick. The ultra-soft, high-buoyancy rubber helps elevate your lower body to maintain proper position. There's even a Wall Gripper Footpad so you can push off from the wall with confidence.
• Plastic riser block allows the position of front wheel at one of two heights
$10.99 - $13.99
Sunlite's Polo Seat Rail is the right part for mounting Sunlite's Polo Saddles on your favorite bike (Sunlite's Polo Saddles are sold separately and also sometimes called "banana seats"). To install, the seat's clamp fits onto the seatpost and the Seat Rail attaches to the rear wheel axle and the back of the Polo Saddle to support it. The Seat Rail has several mounting positions for getting your saddle in the most comfortable position. This sturdy-steel strut (also called a "sissy bar") boasts a beautiful polished-chrome finish to match your rig's smooth style. The 36-inch model has a built-in backrest that extends above the seat.
A must for any swimmer, TYR's Anti-Fog Spray keeps your goggles and glasses clean and prevents them from fogging.
• Rear mount • Fits 26" wheels • Aluminum
Everybody needs a good knife in their backpack or tool kit. Here's a favorite of the All-City team, made by the fine folks at CRKT. It's got a clip on one side, the AC logo on the other, and is good for spreading delicious jams, making dangerous arm movements, and of course, cutting things. - Open length: 6.5-inches - Closed length: 3.75-inches - Blade length: 2.625-inches - Weight: 3.1-ounces - Blade material: Stainless Steel - Edge type: fine - Handle material: steel - Knife type: locking folder
Since the invention of the bicycle there’s been one constant…”How much does it weigh?” Whether it’s a wheelset, frameset, tool set, or whatever else riders get fixated on, weight matters. The Alpine Scale was the first Feedback Sports product and it was the first scale of it’s kind to be built (and patented) specifically to be clamped in a bike repair stand. With unmatched consistency and precision, ability to go quickly between pounds decimal, pounds and ounces, grams and kilograms with double the accuracy of our competitors, this is your hang scale of choice. - Easily clamped in a bike repair stand - Measures in precise 10g (0.02lb) increments - Easily swaps between pounds decimal, pounds and ounces, grams and kilograms - 8.5? (21.5cm) top nylon loop allows to hang from a hook, tree branch or by hand - Accuracy within ±10g (0.02lb) - 55lb (25kg) maximum load - Coated hook protects your frame or components - Zero and Tare functions for clearly and accurately identifying weight differences - Auto shut-off saves battery life - (4) AAA batteries included - 1-Year Warranty
• Rear mount • Fits 26" wheels
$15.99 - $21.99
• Self locking rear mount design • Fully adjustable length for 26" to 29" wheels • Alloy construction
• Forged alloy construction • Center mount design • 285mm w/top plate • Cut to length • Foot boot included
•Uses one 9v battery (not included) •Fits most handlebars
• Aluminum double kickstand • Includes top plate • Not adjustable • 26-inch bicycle compatible
• 100% polyurethane • Bifold wallet with stamped Foxhead logo • Interior stamped logo
Mate Specialized's Clip-On Clamp to a pair of aero extension bars and get time on your side. Their 22.2mm diameter is compatible with many standard aftermarket extensions, and with a one-bolt hinge system, they're simple to install.
Stickers/Decals for repairing or repainting your Surly Pack Rat. - Includes headbadge
The Surly Deck Bar is just what it sounds like, a convenient handlebar that attaches to the rear deck of the Big Easy, Big Dummy or Big Fat Dummy. Once attached, you will find that this is a very nice place for your passengers to grip and hold on tight while you cart them around town. I mean it’s that or the old uncomfortable around the waist hug move. You can decide what’s best for you and your passengers. Grips are also included with the bar, so you’ve got that going… - The Deck Bar attaches directly to the Dummy Deck to offer a secure hand grab for passengers - Provides a solid, comfortable handhold for riders large and small - Also available as part of the Corral Kit
Pugsley Frame Decals. Just in case your decals get scratched up - but that would never happen, would it? - Dry transfer style - Headbadge included
Surly Disc Trucker frame decals. - Dry transfer style - Includes headbadge
- EverClear Roll is 12 micrometers (µm) thick and offers 2 x 60-inches of high-quality protection film - It's designed to protect your frame against anything from rock chips to cable rubs and everything in-between. - Included is a sheet large enough to cover your down tube, top tube, chain-stay, cable rub points and crank arms. Also works great for fork lowers, shock bodies, and more! Especially great for protecting carbon frames or decals. - It’s easy to cut and apply—simply trace and cut your desired pattern(s), clean your surface, and apply where necessary! - Want to boost re-sale value of you bike? EverClear is your ticket! By applying this stealthy 12µm protection to your frame when it’s new, you can preserve that new look without using any bulky and ugly frame protection. Then, when it’s time to sell, you can remove the EverClear, and you are left with a beautiful like-new bike that’s ready to get top dollar in re-sale. - Made in the USA
Park's Digital Scale accurately weighs bikes, frames and components. It measures in both pounds and kilograms to the tenth and includes a dual-position, silicon-coated hanging hook. Plus, its unique design allows it to be clamped solidly in a repair-stand and hung from a hook.
Park's Shop Stool boasts a super-comfy padded seat, sturdy chrome-plated-steel legs and Park's colorful logo on top. The seat spins 360 degrees and is positioned at a height of 32 inches, which is perfect for wheel truing and all other work at a bench or counter.
Know the exact weight of your parts with Park's Tabletop Digital Scale. This precise scale is accurate to 2 grams and weighs components up to 3,000 grams (that's more than 6 pounds for us 'mericans). It switches easily between grams and ounces and has a tare feature to exclude the weight of a container. (Not responsible for extreme gram counting.)
Put the Electra mark anywhere… or add these to your sticker collection. - Set of 14 vinyl stickers - Authentic Electra designs
$3.99 - $5.99
Electra's chainguard badges let you customize your bike to suit your personality. The metal badge has an adhesive backing and lays flat in order to fit a full chainguard.
Page 1 of 3 Next page