Serfas' Thunderbolt Headlight delivers 90 lumens in an extremely versatile, USB-rechargeable package. Attach the water-resistant silicone body nearly anywhere on your bike, and use the high, low, or two flash modes to make sure cars, cyclists and pedestrians can see you at night. At just 50 grams, you won't even notice it's on your bike — but others will!
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
- 35 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2 ~ 7 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
Be seen and stay safe with Sunlite's HL-L175 LED Headlight. This powerful light uses an advanced 1-watt LED for brightness beyond its size. And, the HL-L175 has steady and flash modes, runs for 35 hours on the included AAA batteries, and attaches to any bar via an easy quick-release mount.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Topeak's WhiteLite HP Beamer's three super bright LEDs are just what you need to get home safely after the sun goes down. With its steady and blinking modes you're sure to catch the attention of drivers and its included AA batteries are good for up to 30 hours of use (in blinking mode)! Plus, the WhiteLite can be removed from the mount and used as a flashlight!
$45.99 - $49.99
Modern lighting technology meets vintage style in Sunlite's Low Rider LED Bullet. The bullet shape hearkens back to the era of generator-powered headlights, but this modern torch features three LED lights to brighten your way through nighttime streets. It runs on two C-cell batteries (sold separately) for hours of use, and the two modes let you choose between a steady beam and a flashing beam. This light mounts easily on your fork or under your headset spacers to shed light on all your night time rides.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
• 1-Super bright LED • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Water resistant aluminum construction • Multi-fit QR bar/post mount • Uses 2 x CR2032 lithium batteries (included)
Be seen and stay safe with Sunlite's Micro Spot USB Headlight. This powerful light delivers brightness beyond its size. It attaches to any bars via an easy quick-release mount.
- 60 Lumen LED commuter and safety light - Up to 18 hours run time with supplied AA batteries - 3 modes inlcuding 2 solid and 1 flashing - Multi-fit rubber strap mounting - Water resistant design
The Adventure 180 features advanced components that deliver optimal performance with multiple output settings including an SOS safety flash. Inside the lightweight body, a lithium polymer battery conveniently charges via USB, reducing waste of disposable alkaline batteries. The Adventure 180 is a well-rounded performer that shines right where you need it so that you can focus on your night adventure. The Tail Light Clip fits all NiteRider Tail Lights and provides greater safety for walking or running at night. Meets FL 1 Standard IP67, protected against the effects of immersion in water to depth between 15cm and 1 meter. - 4 Light levels plus 1 Night Vision Mode - 4 Safety Flash Modes, including SOS - FL1 Standard IP67, water immersion ok between 15 cm and 1 meter - Adjustable headstrap tabs for quick and easy fitment - Adjustable light angle - Fits Pivot Stick-on accessory mount (sold separately) - Convenient USB rechargeable - Low battery indicator
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Let everyone know you're coming with CatEye's Omni 5 Front Light, which uses Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility. Five super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and get run times up to 120 hours. Plus, CatEye's tool-free mount makes installation a breeze.
• Set of 1 LED white front and 1 LED red rear lights • Ultra bright Cree LEDs • Two mode (Steady and Flashing) • Batteries included (4 x CR2032) • Velcro strap universal mount
NiteRider understand lights are an integral part of your daily commute. Using a light can mean the difference between being seen or not by automobile drivers. Many of the “entry level” commuter lights are nothing more than “be seen” lights. Your overall safety and visibility should not be limited by your budget, that's why NiteRider created the Mako Series. The Mako line offers three models and up to 250 lumens, not only allowing the cyclist to be seen, but allowing the cyclist to see as well. A favorite feature is the side “gills” that emits light, it not only looks cool, but makes the Makos more visible. The Mako line is easy on the wallet and easy to operate. Side lights Economical, high output light Super bright flash setting ideal for daylight use Easy operation battery operated (comes with 2 x AA) 3 light settings – High, Low and Flash Lumen Output: 150 Run Time: 18:00 – 72:00hrs Weight: 175g Battery: Alkaline AA x 2 WARRANTY The Mako 150 is backed by NiteRider's lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs. SYSTEM INCLUDES LED Light Head Handlebar Mount 2 AA Alkaline Batteries
- 8 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 3 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
Perfect for commuting or training, the Volt800 strikes the perfect balance between minimalism and functionality. Featuring five modes, a USB-rechargeable Li-ion cartridge battery, and run times from 2 to 80 hours in a sleek, compact body, the Volt800 will become your favorite riding partner too.
• 3 watt LED light • 2 modes (1 steady 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4xAAA batteries (included)
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Featuring a lightweight yet rugged build quality, the Adventure 180 Pro is a bright, versatile light that delivers reliability so you can continue on through the darkest of nights. Equipped with our Pivot Stick-on Mount, this light easily mounts to most flat smooth surfaces. Meets FL 1 Standard IP67, protected against the effects of immersion in water to depth between 15 cm and 1 meter. - 4 Light Levels plus 1 Night Vision Mode - 4 Safety Flash Modes, including SOS - FL1 Standard IP67, water immersion ok between 15 cm and 1 meter - Removable mount - Adjustable light angle - Lightweight, weighing in at just 70 grams - Convenient USB rechargeable - Low battery indicator
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
• 20 lumen LED light • 2 modes (1 steady and 1 flashing) • Waterproof design • USB rechargeable • 6 to 10 hour run time
Compact and lightweight front light with 2 super bright 0.3W white LEDs illuminate your way home after dark. Rubber Strap allows tool-free mounting and removal from handlebar. - Lamp: 2 super bright 0.3W white LED’s - Battery: 3.7V 330mAh Lithiumn Ion (integrated) - Control: 3 modes, Blinking / Constant / Rapid Blink - Burn Time (approx): 7 hr Blinking, 3 hr 0.5W Constant, 35 hr Rapid Blink - Luminous Intensity: 60 Lumens
Compact design. Replace on-the-fly cartridge battery. Handlebar or helmet mount. Optional fast-charging cradle (sold separately). With 400 lumens and 5 modes, the Volt400 lets you see and be seen during your dawn and dusk commutes, and makes training after hours an option again.
- USB rechargeable 19 lumen safety light - 6 to 12 hour run tim per charge - 3 modes including 2 solid and 1 flashing mode - Multi-fit rubber strap mounting - Low battery indicator
Page 1 of 4 Next page