Serfas' Thunderbolt Headlight delivers 90 lumens in an extremely versatile, USB-rechargeable package. Attach the water-resistant silicone body nearly anywhere on your bike, and use the high, low, or two flash modes to make sure cars, cyclists and pedestrians can see you at night. At just 50 grams, you won't even notice it's on your bike — but others will!
$39.99 - $40.00
Serfas' Thunderbolt Taillight delivers 35 lumens in an extremely versatile, USB-rechargeable package. Attach the water-resistant silicone body nearly anywhere on your bike, and use the high, low, or two flash modes to make sure cars or cyclists can see you when approaching from behind after dark. At just 50 grams, you won't even notice it's on your bike — but others will!
Serfas' TL-200 LED is an amazing taillight. It's super bright thanks to its twin-beam 1-watt LEDs that will keep you riding safe no matter how dark it gets. It features steady, flashing and rolling modes with up to 80 hours of run time from the two included AAA batteries.
Be safe out there with Serfas' TL-STN Seat Stay Taillight. This water-resistant safety beacon will get you noticed out on the road with a large, super-bright 1/2-watt red LED flanked by 6 brilliant smaller LEDs. Plus, the weatherproof silicone body stretches to easily mount to any tube on your bike. Use a few Seat Stay Taillights for 360-degrees of visibility! This great light has steady, strobe and flash modes.
See and be seen with CatEye's HL-EL135 Headlight. This compact light uses 3 super-bright LEDs for a wide beam that lets you see more of the road. With 2 AA batteries, it provides up to 80 hours of run time on steady mode and up to 320 hours on flash mode. Plus, the no-tools universal mount makes installation fast and easy.
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
The days are shorter, but that doesn't stop you from riding. Serfas has you covered with the USL-5 Headlight. It gives you 5 bright, high-output LEDs pumping out 70 lumens of light. It also offers 3 modes with a run time of up to 6.5 hours and it fits on all handlebars with the included tool-free mount. The simple USB smart charger makes it easy to keep it topped off, too.
- Single LED front and rear combo pack - 1-Super bright LED - Dual modes - steady and flashing - Water resistant alloy construction - Multi-fit QR bar/post mount - Uses 2x CR2032 lithium batteries (included)
Be seen with Sunlite's TL-L350 Taillight. This powerful little light uses 3 bright LEDs for serious visibility. It has steady and flash modes and runs for a long time on the included 2 AAA batteries. The light is housed in a water-resistant body and the quick-release mount attaches to any seatpost.
Be seen and stay safe with Sunlite's HL-L175 LED Headlight. This powerful light uses an advanced 1-watt LED for brightness beyond its size. And, the HL-L175 has steady and flash modes, runs for 35 hours on the included AAA batteries, and attaches to any bar via an easy quick-release mount.
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
- Combo set of a 20 lumen headlight paired with an 8 lumen rear light - 2 x 0.5 watt LED`s per light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 3 modes each, 2 steady and 1 flash setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- Front 10 lumen, Rear 4 lumen 3 LED - 4 modes each - 1 constant, 3 flashing - AAA batteries included - Water resistant construction - Easy to use, multi fit silicone rubber mount
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
Featuring a lightweight yet rugged build quality, the Adventure 180 Pro is a bright, versatile light that delivers reliability so you can continue on through the darkest of nights. Equipped with our Pivot Stick-on Mount, this light easily mounts to most flat smooth surfaces. Meets FL 1 Standard IP67, protected against the effects of immersion in water to depth between 15 cm and 1 meter. - 4 Light Levels plus 1 Night Vision Mode - 4 Safety Flash Modes, including SOS - FL1 Standard IP67, water immersion ok between 15 cm and 1 meter - Removable mount - Adjustable light angle - Lightweight, weighing in at just 70 grams - Convenient USB rechargeable - Low battery indicator
The Stix Sport Combo package contains a bright, 95-lumen headlight and 18-lumen tail light. Both feature the versatility of six light modes, ranging from steady and strong to flashing and brilliant. They also feature wide-angle beams that can be seen from multiple directions, plus the convenience of USB charging. To increase your safety, and to turn your bike into a performer for day or nighttime riding, this combo pack delivers. - Headlight: 35 to 95 Lumens output. - Headlight: 1.35 hours to 13.5 hours runtime. - Tail light: 7 to 18 Lumens output. - Tail light: 2.5 hours to 23 hours runtime. - Charge in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed). - Flexible mounting system works with handlebar and seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, as well as most seatstays. (Aero strap mount available separately) - Six modes including: Steady High, 70 Lumens (White), 16 Lumens (Red) Steady Low, 35 Lumens (White), 7 Lumens (Red) Power Surge, 70 Lumens (White), 16 Lumens (Red) Power Flash, 95 Lumens (White), 18 Lumens (Red) Disco Flash, 35 Lumens (White), 7 Lumens (Red) Eco Flash, 35 Lumens (White), 7 Lumens (Red) - Red/Green battery charge level indicator. - Additional mounting options available separately.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
• 1-Super bright LED • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Water resistant aluminum construction • Multi-fit QR bar/post mount • Uses 2 x CR2032 lithium batteries (included)
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 35 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2 ~ 7 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Be seen with CatEye's Omni 3 Taillight, which uses Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility. Three super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and get run times up to 200 hours. Plus, CatEye's tool-free mount makes installation a breeze.
Ride on into the night with CatEye's Volt 300 Kit. This powerful, long-lasting LED light features a quick-change cartridge lithium-ion battery and a brilliant 300-lumen output in a compact design. Its five modes (high, normal, low, hyper constant, and flashing) allow choosing the best beam for the conditions and ride time. It also has a low-battery indicator light and CatEye's no-tools handlebar and helmet mounts. Includes: • 300-lumen Headlamp • One cartridge battery • USB charger cable • Handlebar and helmet mounts
Whether you're on trail or pavement, NiteRider's Lumina 400 will illuminate your way. It can produce up to 400 lumens and last for up to 21 hours with 5 modes: high, medium, low, walk, and flash. Weighing only 172 grams, this light attaches to handlebars that are up to 31.8mm and can easily be removed for charging with its USB cable. And, should you throw it in a bag for later use, the Lumina's lock-out mode ensures it won't accidentally turn on and waste battery life.
Page 1 of 9 Next page